There are all sorts of creatives out there that shoot video, photos, or both. The key is to find
the one that will work for you.
Many of these creatives have different ways they do business. So it always important to make sure that what they offer will be the right pick for you and your project.
1. How do you price your service? Media creators use different ways they calculate how much they will charge. You want to make sure that you won't be surprised by any hidden fees when you get your final invoice.
2. Can the photos be printed or can the video be put on a disk/thumb drive? Not all images and videos are saved and sized the same. It is always good to ask if they will be able to be used for what you are needing. This can be for your websites, advertising or anything else the content would be used for.
3. How many photos will be received and/or how long will the video be? This is a very important question to ask you want to make sure that you are getting the amount of
product that you need.
4. When will the payment be due?
5. Is a deposit required and how much?
6. How long will the turn around be? You need to make sure it can be done by the deadline you're looking to meet.
7. Can adjustments be made to the final product? If your not happy with the final product
you want to be able to make sure you're getting the final product you actually want.